Sunday, December 30, 2007

Secret!!

I have been debating whether or not to tell you guys this, but aly said I should. The day after Christmas, I went to walk Bean. I saw this big tour bus pulled over, so I asked they needed help. I was in shock when Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers came out of the car. They said that their engine broke down and that it was going to take 1 and1/2 weeks to fix. They couldn't get hotel reservations either. So I naturally invited them to stay in my 2nd guest house. They accepted. When I told my mom who was coming, she was paralized. But she snapped out of it and changed our dinner to oven baked chicken w/ green beans and potatoes and dessert to a chocalate bar (fro-yo for me). Miley is really nice and Nick Jonas is hawter than ever! The other day, Miley took us to the mall in after hours. Since she made reservations, all the stores were open and had the next days merchandise out.
After going on a giant shopping spree, The BB, Miley and me made our way to the big apple for dinner reservations. We all had lobster salads, a small Filet Migon, and Ice cream for dessert. All I can say, is that miley is soo nice. She doesn't want me to say of her private info, so I won't.


I Heart You
Mini Massie

11 comments:

Aly said...

whoa, i havent spoken to you in like a couple of days.
please, post/cmmnt more.

-------------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

You're so sweet!
I just read you're about me.
thanks :)

Jeune Royauté said...

uh... yeah... sureeeeeee! *cough* lier

Aly said...

samee here.
love it.
awww, love how you think im your BBF.(blog best friend)
you're my BBF too!

------------aly(:

KAT said...

HOW DO I KNOW YOUR TELLING THE TRUTH LIKE ANYONE CAN SAY "I MET THE JONAS BROTHERS AND HANNAH MONTANA AND THEY STAYED IN MY GUEST HOUSE". SEIRIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I met miley cyrus and the jonas bros and they stayed in MY guest house. uhm, not yours, love.

Anonymous said...

U are clearly lying u plastic bitch. U are soo not telling the truth

Anonymous said...

i love how u idolize aly, why else would u pretend 2 b her?

Aly said...

yeah aww.
and allie? you fucking biter.
i said 'love' first.
oh well, there's no point.
allie is a fake and poser she doesn't even go on here anymore.
so hah. lol.

-------------aly(:

Anonymous said...

i don't go on here anymore, love, because i don't want to waste my time with willa holland posers.
ew. for all we know, you're a fat ugly old man.
oh, and btw, i don't care if you said 'love' first.
it's a word.
get over it.

Kailey Anna said...

U guys all need 2 get a life..a real one..not one that Lisi Harrison wrote