Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Day After

Today the boys came over for a surprise visit. They literally drooled on us when we answered the doors in our undies! The asked if we wanted to play in the snow( I know it sounds childish, but they were totally flirting.), we ahv-bisouly said yes. So the BB and me went to my room and changed. Once again we approached them, but in our snow clothes this time w/ Bean dressed up to ( She was 4 steps beyond cute!).
We had a snowball fight and then each of the couples built their own snow fort. The girls and I exchanged winks and ran inside. We grabbed Hot Cocoa and Cookies. We each glossed up, and went into the forts. The cookies and cocoa drove them crazy. We chatted and drank, then we kissed. We ahv-isouly started frenching. We kissed for 1 minute, then kissed about 100 mare times. Then the boys went to the mall ( They said they were buying presents for family, but it was easy to see they were buying presents for us. On that note, we went to buy presents for them.

What We got for them:
Gold watches
Cologne
Polos
Coupons for Kissing
Ties
And much more!

I got invited to someones 40th birthday party that I have to go to. It's at 12:00, but if I don't start now, I'll never get ready in time ;)!

5 comments:

Aly said...

the kissing coupons
is kinda 5th grade,
but cute.

----------------aly(:

Jaelyn said...

just out of curiousity,
what did u post on my blog
and then delete?
jw.

Mini Massie said...

It was something I wrote by accident. My friend went on my account and wrote a whole bunch of crap for some reason, so i deleted it.

Jaelyn said...

Okayy.
PS- I'm pretty sure it's Nordstrom.
Not nordstroms.
people get it so mixed up that sometimes I just want to strangle them!!
lol.

Anonymous said...

WHO THE HECK IS BB