Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Boyfriend!

OMG! I just scored the hottest guy ever! I set the trap and -BAM!- he got stuck! He invited me to MRP's party, and after party, and after after party. Apparntly MRP has a room dubbed the makeout room by her older sister, an high school alpha. I'm sure you are going to ask me what he is like, so I'm going to tell you!



Eyes: Bright Sky Blue ( Like mine! His eyes always have a michevous glint in them)

Hair: A light dirty blonde ( I fully heart it when it fall into his perfect eyes)

Style: Boarding school cutie. He dresses preppy, but his sleeves are always rolled up, his tie crooked, and hair wild. It is sooooo ah-dorable!

Chacacteristics: Kind of sly, michevous, he always has this smile on his face like he's the devil. ( I find it totally cool.) he's actually pretty sentive, and he said he has a surprise for me. It should arr- It's here!



How unbeliebley cute is he! He got me an goregeous bracelet. It's a gold bangle studded w/ diamonds! On the inside he asked me to go steady! Of course I repiled yes!



Just to let you know the rest of the BB ( Boy Bait) is behind me. They all ahv-bisouly have dates that are hawt and HART. I just can't wa- iPhone ringing, It's him!



BadBoy: R u there?

MiniMassie: Of course. I love ur gift. it was cute x10

BadBoy: I got inv. 2 another party 4 2night, wan't to go?

MiniMassie: Can we ditch the party and only go 2 the aft. ones?

BadBoy: Sure. Our car will pick u and ur friends up at 9. theyre bf are asking them 2. will ride in one car, k?

MiniMassie: k bye!



And on that notice, our days agenda.



12:00- The Mall to buy outfits- Wear Juicy sweats, w/ knit uggs or reg uggs. Bring your own socks if planningto try shoes on.

1:30-Order Salad or Sushi, eat.

1:45-Shop again

2:30- Stop at starbucks 4 double choc. chip frappichino and almond biscotti.

2:45- Go to spa

5:00- Head to my house for spa/shower/shave

5:45- Give Mary dinner orders

6:15- Eat dinner

6:30-Hair/Makeup stylist arrive

8:00- Finish Hair and Makeup, get dressed

8:45- Get pictures taken.

9:00- Show these ah-dorable boys how hawt we can be!

For My outfit I think I'll wear denim short shorts, a tube or halter top, and 4 inch heels or cork wedge sandals. I can't wait! Post ya back!








No comments: