Monday, November 12, 2007

New wardrobes

I am back from the city and wiped out! I'm in my new juicy sweats and sheepskin slippers. Bean matches! When I went shopping I bought Bean:





A purple bathrobe


White fuzzy slippers


Crown hair pin


White cashmere blanket


Light Green Purple Plaid down bed


Green Ralph dress



Ah-dorable Pink sandals



A tail bow ( how cute is that!)



A special dog bath ( it matches mine and works like mine too:)



Literally every toy Sniffany&Co. has



Pucci rain boots



Mark Jacob's dress ( white and red, the it colors for winter, and Bean's black! How perf!)



Everything I bought Bean I ahb-visouly bought for me! That's about a tenth of what I really bought her and a hundredth of what I bought myself. I can't belive I haven't posted in a while! But I know you need me! All you LBRs in hiding need to come out of your shell! Mini Massie is here to help! If you have any info on new trends or just want to post, Please do! I appreciate your compliments and j`adore giving advice!

No comments: