Sunday, November 11, 2007

NYC








Phew am I wiped! 10 hours of shopping is tiring, but were not done yet! Guess what! I just got the new purple and white juicy sweats! I can't wait to use them! Okay, for thanksgiving I got this ah-mazing purple and gold BCBG dress! I paired with gold flats ( Nine West), and a gold clutch (Nine West). I'm sure you all want to see it, but I can't have any one copy my fashion. That would be sooooo LBRish. Of course I brought Bean w/ me ( Yes,I Have a black pug named bean. But I got her before I read the clique books so DO NOT call me an EW) and I got her this ah-dorably cute poncho with matching booties! White and cashmere. End of story.

Okay we stayed out shopping to late so we are staying at the So-Ho Grand. Our room is ah-mazing beyond belief. It is all light blue. The walls are this ah-mazing shade of blue and our comforters match! There is a white shag carpet ( Sheepskin of course) and it is to die for! There is more blue stuff and white accents but my favorite part was... Ready? The bathroom! It was the size of my walk-in closet and had A beach theme! It is gor and a juss. I can't wait to see you all again!






No comments: