Sunday, November 11, 2007

Range Rover

Mini Massie at your service! I'm on my way to the city w/ Blond Babe, Fun Feista, Red Head, and Gummy Girl. Each one of them reminds me of a clique character. Do you want to know what they're wearing? I'm sure you do you!

Fun Feista: Brown Ralph Lauren cargos w/ lght blue cashmere sweater. White pumps, brown bag. Soft pink lipgloss dark brown blush and no eye shadow. Overall score: 9.0

Red Head: Juicy rhinestone jeans (dark wash), light brown uggs, I can't see her top, she won't take off her jacket, no make up on yet. Overall:9.0

Gummy Girl: White satin cmi, black cashmere tie front cardigan, black jeans, white keds, Softlips lipgloss, pale pink blush, brown eyeshadow. Overall:9.0

I already told you my and Blond Babes outfit. I am a 9.8 and she is a 9.1. Got to go. Post ya soon! Wait! I stopped liking you know who!

State of the Union
In Out
Girls Boys
NYC NY
9.o-10.0 0.0-8.9

No comments: